About Chainer Blog
This is the official blog of Chainer, a framework for neural networks. In this blog, we will provide information about Chainer and its development, including:
- Announcements from the Chainer core team to users
- Introduce new Chainer features
- Provide examples of Chainer usage
For general information about Chainer usage, please see the following resources.
Chainer is a Python-based, standalone open source framework for deep learning models. Chainer provides a flexible, intuitive, and high performance means of implementing a full range of deep learning models, including state-of-the-art models such as recurrent neural networks and variational autoencoders.
- Performance comparison of LSTM with and without cuDNN(v5) in Chainer
- ChainerRL - Deep Reinforcement Learning Library
- Performance of Distributed Deep Learning using ChainerMN
- Research projects using Chainer
- Plan of v2
- New release cycle
- About Chainer Blog