About Chainer Blog
This is the official blog of Chainer, a framework for neural networks. In this blog, we will provide information about Chainer and its development, including:
- Announcements from the Chainer core team to users
- Introduce new Chainer features
- Provide examples of Chainer usage
For general information about Chainer usage, please see the following resources.
Chainer is a Python-based, standalone open source framework for deep learning models. Chainer provides a flexible, intuitive, and high performance means of implementing a full range of deep learning models, including state-of-the-art models such as recurrent neural networks and variational autoencoders.
- ChainerX Beta Release
- Released Chainer/CuPy v5.0.0
- ChainerMN on AWS with CloudFormation
- Open source deep learning framework Chainer officially supported by Amazon Web Services
- New ChainerMN functions for improved performance in cloud environments and performance testing results on AWS
- ChainerMN on Kubernetes with GPUs
- Released Chainer/CuPy v4.0.0
- ONNX support by Chainer